Our design team is dedicated to the development and implementation of design interfaces that put the user at the center.
We are growing, grow with us.
If you have a great passion for design and your curiosity is constantly pushing you to experiment and innovate, this is the job description for you.
We are looking for a 3D designer with a passion for mobile and web design.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Execute all design tasks for IQUII including product design, concept art and interface design;
- Own client facing UI/UX for web, mobile and augmented reality;
- Support team with concept art and storyboards;
- Assist with execution of marketing efforts (including website design, branding, video, creative initiatives, etc.);
- Support delivery of client projects, interfacing with software developers, salespeople, and client stakeholders;
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) Mobile UX/UI Experience;
- Nice to have: 3D Modeling, Video Editing, After Effects, Storyboarding Experience, Web UX/UI;
- Real, deep, and contagious passion for Augmented Reality.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path. In IQUII the growth path includes: Internship of 5 months - Apprenticeship or Fixed-term contract – Open-ended contract;
- RAL 22.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Quarterly Appraisal
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, 3 internal hackathons and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health, 15-minute massage every week, dedicating time to physical and mental well-being;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit and water in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment.
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.