You will work within our Team to manage our customer portfolio, with the aim of optimizing, amplifying, enhancing and managing projects and activities of our customers and our core products.
You will immediately get to the heart of our Digital Area and will be responsible for managing the customer and will support him during the delivery of our services, working closely with the teams of specialists. You will take care of developing personalized proposals for customers and the design, planning and management of integrated projects in the digital environment.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Accounting skills on important national and international clients;
- Project Management skills in web and mobile;
- Experience in managing the Team;
- Experience on Keynote and PowerPoint presentations on Digital Marketing;
- Fluent English;
- Experience of at least 4 years is required.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome - Milan;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path. In IQUII the growth path includes: Internship of 5 months - Apprenticeship or Fixed-term contract – Open-ended contract;
- RAL 22.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Appraisal quarterly;
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, 3 internal hackathons and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health, 15-minute massage every week, dedicating time to physical and mental well-being;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit and water in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment;
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.