We are looking for an AWS System Operation Administration who specializes in monitoring, managing and expanding the growing cloud-based system infrastructure, scaling it efficiently to meet all needs from a business and customer perspective.
The role involves being part of an operations team, managing and optimising consoles with administration, storage and configuration activities.
In your presentation message, please add your personal strengths, any valuable details that you think make your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, personality, skills and ambitions. We want you to convince us to choose you.
The job offer is extended to both sexes, in accordance with current legislation (L.903/77).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least one of the following certifications: AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator, AWS DevOps Engineer;
- Knowledge of MongoDB;
- Knowledge of RDBMS;
- Proactivity in proposing technical solutions;
- Good knowledge of English in the IT sector preferred.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Ongoing training, training events, also abroad, and the possibility of an annual budget for specialist training from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook, backpack, T-shirt, water bottle, diary and numerous other IQUII gadgets.
And if you want to make sure we’re the right company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.
- Be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions all the time;
- Be proactive in a highly collaborative environment, particularly in architecture design and reviews;
- Be able to manage your own work and have a mindset of continuous improvement.