As a Digital Strategist, you’ll work on the creation and implementation phases of digital services such as social media, web and apps in order to define and optimize the customer experience for our target industries (Sport, Finance, Retail).
You will have the opportunity to support the team in defining strategies to achieve crucial objectives for the growth of clients’ companies and their brands.
- You will participate in the implementation of digital marketing campaigns by working alongside the client team in the strategy design and definition phase;
- You will conduct research on the client’s business, its target market and consumers by identifying key insights through macro and micro data analysis;
- You will have to extrapolate qualitative and cultural insights, generating opportunities and value for the client;
- You will collaborate on managing social media channels and creating communication plans for client companies;
- You will participate in the design, management and analysis phases of Adv campaigns on the main social & web platforms (Meta Ads, TikTok, Google Ads);
- You will support the content design team in the origination of communication assets (visual and copy);
- You will support your colleagues in setting up and optimizing media campaigns by monitoring and analyzing SEO-SEM requirements;
- You will have to define the best metrics to achieve the project goals;
- Designing the correct positioning of a product, brand or initiative;
- Identify the best performing model and architectures for each project objective;
- Select benchmarks to inspire the client and guide the design;
- Design customer journeys in a multi-channel strategy and identify the strategic role of social media and each channel in the digital ecosystem;
- Use analytics, sentiment analysis, keyword search and dashboard creation platforms;
- Produce reports on the results of the campaign, highlighting the most relevant data;
- Attending client’s meetings.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the role, managing the planning and execution of digital strategies in digital agencies;
- Knowledge of branded entertainment and socio-cultural trends, metaverse, social media, technological and digital innovations;
- Strong copywriting skills and passion for writing;
- Advanced knowledge and use of the main social media platforms;
- Digital Advertising (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Meta Business Manager, TikTok);
- Google Analytics and Data Visualization (Data Studio);
- Knowledge of key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor campaign performance;
- Familiarity with the use of CMS software (e.g. WordPress);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (C1);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Ability to work in a team with proactivity and curiosity towards new scenarios of exploration;
- Sense of initiative and analytical skills;
- Ability to understand and implement client feedback.
- Sense of initiative and self-organization;
- Teamwork orientation;
- Understanding of manager’s feedbacks to develop solutions accordingly;
- You don’t see problems, you are solution-oriented.