Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions.
In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior design interfaces.
We are growing, grow with us.
If your passion is good coding and if you want to work in a world-class team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for someone highly-specialized in Senior Full-Stack development.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Deep understanding of Node.js, its essential tools and ecosystem;
- Deep understanding of React.js, VueJS or Angular;
- Deep understanding of MongoDB or other non-relational databases
- Deep understanding of in-memory database Redis and caching techniques;
- Deep understanding of GIT;
- Deep understanding OOP paradigm and its patterns
- You are familiar with DBMS SQL;
- You are familiar with Linux (Ubuntu);
- Appreciated knowledge of Dockers;
- Appreciated knowledge of Typescript;
- Appreciated knowledge of Functional programming paradigm and patterns;
- Good knowledge of English language;
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome, Milan and Remote Working;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path.
- RAL 28.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Quarterly Appraisal;
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, 3 internal hackathons and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health, 15-minute massage every week, dedicating time to physical and mental well-being;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit and water in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment;
- Also collaboration for shorter projects with VAT collaboration or determined contracts are foreseen.
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.
- Write clean code that is readable and can be built upon by any member of your team;
- Collaborate on our Node.js API framework and the development of our internal tools;
- Design, develop and maintain the React.js components of our internal libraries;
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall quality;
- Create, secure and scale our project's infrastructures.
- Be comfortable in a rapidly iterative environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions;
- Work in a highly collaborative environment. We work very closely together, particularly on architectures design and review;
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
- A commitment to optimizing for performance. You take pride in knowing the application you’re working on is efficient, fast and functional for its users.