You will work within our team on the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions with the aim of creating digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating advanced infrastructures and features with high-design interfaces.
You will immediately enter the heart of our Web Development Area to follow high value projects technology from the analysis and definition phase to execution. You will also follow evolutionary activities on projects already started. You will write good code that is readable, that elegantly solves problems, maintainable and on which your colleagues can make further developments. You will collaborate on our API Node.js framework and the development of our internal tools. You will follow design activities, you will develop and maintain the React.js components of our internal libraries. You will create, you will put in security and you will scale the infrastructure of projects.
We are looking for someone highly-specialized in Senior Full-Stack development.
We seek a JS Full Stack motivated to grow professionally and embrace every day new challenges, with good experience in writing well-structured, documented code and tested.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
skills & requirements
- Deep understanding of Node.js, its essential tools and ecosystem;
- Deep understanding of React.js, VueJS or Angular;
- Deep understanding of MongoDB or other non-relational databases
- Deep understanding of in-memory database Redis and caching techniques;
- Deep understanding of GIT;
- Deep understanding OOP paradigm and its patterns
- You are familiar with DBMS SQL;
- You are familiar with Linux (Ubuntu);
- Appreciated knowledge of Dockers;
- Appreciated knowledge of Typescript;
- Appreciated knowledge of Functional programming paradigm and patterns;
- Good knowledge of English language;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Continuous training, training, events and the opportunity of having an annual budget for specialist training starting from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook , backpack, t-shirt, canteen, organizer and many other IQUII gadgets.
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture .
- Write clean code that is readable and can be built upon by any member of your team;
- Collaborate on our Node.js API framework and the development of our internal tools;
- Design, develop and maintain the React.js components of our internal libraries;
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall quality;
- Create, secure and scale our project's infrastructures.
- Be comfortable in a rapidly iterative environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions;
- Work in a highly collaborative environment. We work very closely together, particularly on architectures design and review;
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
- A commitment to optimizing for performance. You take pride in knowing the application you’re working on is efficient, fast and functional for its users.