Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions.
In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior design interfaces.
We are growing, grow with us.
If your passion is good coding and if you want to work in a crackerjack developers team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for someone highly-specialized in mobile development for iOS. More experience you have the better, but we are even searching for junior dev highly motivated to grow professionally.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Excellent knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of AFNetworking/Alamofire and ability in the RESTful API structure
- Experience with the components of UI, Auto Layout and Storyboard
- Experience in the design and development of complex apps
- Experience in the integration of third-party APIs
- Knowledge of the most common design patterns
- A good knowledge of IT industry English is preferable
- Proactive in proposing technical solutions during development
- An unbridled passion for the quality of code :)
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path. In IQUII the growth path includes: Internship of 5 months - Apprenticeship or Fixed-term contract – Open-ended contract;
- RAL 22.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, 3 internal hackathons and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health, 15-minute massage every week, dedicating time to physical and mental well-being;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit and water in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment;
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.