Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions.
In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior design interfaces.
We are growing, grow with us.
The ideal candidate is in possession of a degree in computer science or science (three years and/or specialist), or equivalent culture, has experience in the programming of native mobile app on iOS platform and has a good experience in layout design and storyboard and in the best-practices to be implemented for UX/UI design.
Constantly updated on the main trends and technological innovations of the mobile sector, it is able to propose solutions based on new technologies, maximizing efficiency in development and producing quality code, optimized and reusable.
The resource will deal with:
- Development of software components, also interfacing with external partners / suppliers
- Management of testing and integration processes
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Almeno 2 anni di esperienza nello sviluppo di mobile applications su piattaforma iOS
- In-depth knowledge of the Objective-C programming language and the xCode IDE
- Knowledge of the functioning of Webservice technologies (RESTful and SOAP) and of JSON and XML formats
- Experience in store publishing procedures
- Experience in integration with third-party APIs and web services
- GUI development capability for smartphones/tablets
- Use of versioning systems (SVN, Git)
- Use of issue tracking systems (Gitlab)
- Development experience in Continuous Integration (Jenkins and Artifactory)
- Knowledge of relational databases and optimization of querying flows (SQLite, MySQL)
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Technical Writing capacity is appreciated
- The ability to work in Agile methodology is welcome, with frequent releases and rescheduling of on-going timelines
- Knowledge of technologies and security issues related to the development of mobile applications and SSO-based authentication systems is appreciated
- Experience in the field of online payment applications is appreciated
- Knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks is appreciated: Xamarin, Cordova, AngularJS
- Knowledge and experience in the Swift language are appreciated
- Experience with the development of hybrid wrapping-based mobile solutions
- Relational, communicative and organizational skills, result orientation, ability to work for goals and in teams, problem solving predisposition and a strong analytical skills complete the candidate profile
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Milan
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.