We are looking for a WordPress Developer motivated to grow professionally and embrace new challenges every day, with good experience in writing well-structured, documented and tested code.
You will work within our Team on the design and implementation of integrated technology solutions with the goal of creating digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating advanced infrastructure and functionality with high-design interfaces. You will immediately join our Web Development Area to follow high-value projects from the analysis and definition phase to execution. You will also follow evolutionary activities on existing projects. You will write good code that is readable, elegantly problem-solving, maintainable, and on which your colleagues can make further developments. You will follow design activities, develop and maintain plugins and themes for our projects.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Good knowledge on developing themes, plugins and libraries
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Good knowledge on developing reusable web and Gutenberg components
- Good knowledge of Linux systems preferably Ubuntu/CentOS
- Appreciated knowledge of Docker
- 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Fluent English
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have described what we expect from you, now let’s tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Continuous training, training events also abroad and possibility of annual budget for specialized training from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit
- Be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions all the time;
- Be proactive in a highly collaborative environment, particularly in architecture design and reviews;
- To be able to manage one’s own work and have a midset aimed at continuous improvement.