Become an #IQUIIER!
You will work within our team in the creation and implementation of digital strategies with the aim of optimizing, amplifying and enhancing the projects and activities of our customers and our core products.
You will immediately enter the heart of our Strategy Area where you will take care of the management and optimization of media performance campaigns, you will provide advice and strategic support to our customers and you will be called to interpret their needs and desires, to translate them into concrete outputs.
Add your personal strengths to the presentation message, every detail of value that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, character, skills and ambitions. We want you to convince us to choose you.
We remind you to specify in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
The job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes, in accordance with current legislation (Law 903/77).
skills & requirements
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the same position in digital departments of companies, media or digital agencies;
- Interpretation and understanding of briefs, in compliance with strategic guidelines;
- Deep knowledge of PPC logic and strategies of Social channels, in particular Facebook and Instagram (Business Manager), Linkedin, TikTok;
- Advanced knowledge of the Facebook Pixel and activation of all the necessary actions to track and monitor all the necessary events;
- Implementation of impactful digital strategies as a paid specialist;
- Accuracy in measurement and analysis activities through the correct implementation of objectives and tracking;
- Autonomous implementation, management and optimization of SEM campaigns on Google Ads (Search, Shopping, YouTube) to achieve the expected performance results;
- Coordination with Digital Analyst and Development Team to suggest the appropriate optimizations to increase the CR% of campaigns;
- Ability to work in a team, commitment, creativity and precision;
- Analytical mindset and communication skills;
- Constant updating on the latest developments in technologies, market and digital trends;
- Added value is the ability to carry out market analysis, data analysis, reporting.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, now we tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work in IQUII.
- Expected start: Immediate;
- Place of work: Rome, Milan, Remote
- Classification: to be defined based on the level of seniority;
- Salary between € 22,000 / € 50,000 depending on the level of seniority;
- Possible projects on foreign branches of the network of the Group to which we belong;
- 10% of the annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Continuous training, training events also abroad and the possibility of annual budget for specialized training from the second year in the company;
- IQUII diary, sunglasses, t-shirts and gadgets from the IQUII Team.
Applications that do not reflect the identified requirements will not be considered.