IQUII is leading the Digital Transformation of the top companies operating in Finance, Sport and Retail.
We are looking for a PHP Laravel Developer Freelance available for VAT collaboration who wants to work in our development team to create solutions that radically transform the business of our customers.
If your passion is good coding and if you want to work in a crackerjack developers team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for a highly-specialized and motivated person in PHP Laravel development.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Excellent knowledge of stack LAMP/LEMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, Mysql, PHP);
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5.6+;
- Excellent knowledge in using GIT;
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel/Lumen 5.6+;
- Knowledge of VueJS is appreciated;
- Knowledge of Linux server is appreciated;
- Good knowledge of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Remote Working;
- Position: Freelance consultant with VAT
- RAL 22.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.
Be comfortable in a rapidly iterative environment;
Be willing to learn and explore new solutions;
Working in a highly collaborative environment, particularly on architectures design and review;
Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
A commitment to optimizing for performance. You take pride in knowing the application you’re working on is efficient, functional and fast.