Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions.
In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior design interfaces.
We are growing, grow with us.
If your passion is good coding and if you want to work in a crackerjack developers team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for someone highly-specialized in PHP - Wordpress development. More experience you have the better, but we are even searching for junior dev highly motivated to grow professionally.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Mastery of CMS WordPress, with plugins and themes development;
- Excellent knowledge of the LAMP / LEMP stack (Linux, Apache / Nginx, MySQL, PHP);
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5.0+;
- Excellent knowledge in using GIT;
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/jQuery;
- Familiarity with Linux server environments;
- Knowledge of the PHP Slim framework is appreciated;
- Knowledge of PHP Slim framework is appreciated;
- Good knowledge of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path. In IQUII the growth path includes: Internship of 5 months - Apprenticeship or Fixed-term contract – Open-ended contract;
- RAL 22.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Quarterly Appraisal
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, 3 internal hackathons and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit and water in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment;
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.