IQUII is leading the Digital Transformation of the top companies operating in Finance, Sport and Retail.
We are looking for a Product Manager who wants to work in our specialized unit and create solutions that radically transform the business of our customers. The candidate will work on Fanize, our Engagement & Loyalty platform.
If you want to work in a crackerjack team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for someone highly-specialized Product Manager.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Product PM in terms of requirements definition, pricing, promotion and market strategy;
- Define product launch strategies and their P&Ls;
- Share key market information, market insights and analytics with your sales team to facilitate the pre-sale;
- Define the sales approach and support requirements for the business structure;
- Experience as Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager or Product Owner in real digital marketing/Online Adv;
- Strong strategic skills and the development of winning business strategies;
- Analytical attitude and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills essential for dealing with C-level;
- Experience in strategic implementation or product roadmap related to digital services (e.g. Marketing Automation, Customer Journey Orchestration, Voice of the Customer, CRM, Analytics);
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Graded provenance from technological impact realities (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Analytics, Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Act-on);
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path;
- RAL depending on seniority;
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, 3 internal hackathons and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health, 15-minute massage every week, dedicating time to physical and mental well-being;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit and water in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment;
- Also collaboration for shorter projects with VAT collaboration or determined contracts are foreseen.
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.
Be comfortable in a rapidly iterative environment;
Be willing to learn and explore new solutions;
Working in a highly collaborative environment, particularly on architectures design and review;
Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
A commitment to optimizing for performance. You take pride in knowing the application you’re working on is efficient, functional and fast.