You will work within our team supporting clients in the development of digital project management strategies, achieving goals by choosing the appropriate channels to engage the target audience.
You will get right into the thick of our Accounting Area and be responsible for client management, supporting them during service delivery and working closely with technical specialist teams. You will be in charge of developing customized proposals for clients and the conception, design and management of integrated projects in digital, web and mobile.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Updating internal and external stakeholders on project status;
- Advice on costs, available resources, solutions;
- Experience in monitoring project results and meeting agreed deadlines;
- Experience on Keynote and PowerPoint presentations and reporting;
- Fluent English;
- At least 3 years’ experience required;
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have described what we expect from you, now let’s tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Continuous training, training events also abroad and possibility of annual budget for specialized training from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit
- Be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions all the time;
- Be proactive in a highly collaborative environment, particularly in architecture design and reviews;
- Be able to manage your own work and have a mindset aimed at continuous improvement.