You will work within our team in the creation of integrated social and digital strategies with the aim of optimizing, amplifying and enhancing the projects and activities of our customers and our core products.
You will immediately enter into the heart of our Strategy Area to follow projects from the analysis and strategic definition phase to execution, creatively managing communication activities, editorial plans and community management on social media, focusing on creating value all internal digital design and performance optimization.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- At least 3 years of experience in the same position in Digital departments of companies, creative agencies and web agencies;
- Interpretation and understanding of briefs, in compliance with strategic guidelines
- Identification of insights from which to start responding to requests in the most correct way;
- Advanced and SEO friendly copywriting techniques;
- Knowledge of Wordpress is appreciated;
- Ability to work in a team, commitment, creativity and precision;
- Additional value is the ability to carry out market analysis, reports and presentations.
- Creative concept design and development
- Good knowledge of the digital world, app engagement, exponential technologies (AR, VR, AI), updates on macro and micro trends;
- Creation, development and creative management of contents capable of having a tangible impact on communication and business objectives;
- Production of output in line with the tone of voice of customers;
- Fast processing and thorough checking of texts;
- Participation in the definition of the editorial and content strategy;
- Creation of digital and social copy campaigns, integrated communication campaigns, editorial plans, internal and corporate communication, events, video content;
- Bachelor's or specialist degree in Communication and Marketing or Humanities;
- Excellent knowledge of English, spoken and written (C1 Level).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Planned start: Immediate;
- Place of work: Rome; Milan or Remotly
- Position: fixed-term contract with the possibility of renewal following a final assessment;
- RAL between € 22,000 / € 50,000 depending on the level of seniority;
- Continuous training, hackathon and time dedicated to growth and experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health;
- IQUII diaries, sunglasses, t-shirts and gadgets for the IQUII Team.
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.