You will work within our team on the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions
with the aim of creating digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructures and
advanced features with highly designed interfaces.
If your passion is good coding and if you want to work in a crackerjack developers team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for a highly-specialized and motivated person in PHP Laravel development.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
skills & requirements
- Implementation of the REST API;
- Good knowledge of SQL DBMS;
- Good knowledge of MongoDB and / or other non-relational databases;
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, preferably Ubuntu / CentOS;
- Conoscenza ed esperienza d'uso dei più diffusi design pattern;
- Knowledge of the Laravel and / or Symfony framework;
- PHP advanced debugging experiences;
- Experiences with Docker;
- Knowledge of Wordpress;
- Previous multi-year development experience, of which at least the last 3 years on LAMP / LEMP stacks;
- Experience in development best practices: code that is clean, tested, secure, readable and scalable;
- Excellent knowledge of GIT;
- Problems related to the Web world and associated paradigms;
- Good knowledge of English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Rome, Milan, Remote Working;
- Position: Freelance consultant with VAT
- RAL 22.000 / 50.000€ depending on seniority;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook Pro or Air (depending on the role), Business Cards, IQUII Diary, IQUII Backpack, Sweatshirt and T-shirts and other gadgets from the IQUII Team;
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.
Be comfortable in a rapidly iterative environment;
Be willing to learn and explore new solutions;
Working in a highly collaborative environment, particularly on architectures design and review;
Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset;
A commitment to optimizing for performance. You take pride in knowing the application you’re working on is efficient, functional and fast.