You’ll get right into the thick of our Web Development Area to follow high-value technology projects from the analysis and definition phase through execution. You will also follow evolutionary activities on projects already underway.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years’ experience in the role;
- Good knowledge of PHP 7+;
- Issues related to the Web world and associated paradigms;
- API REST implementation;
- Good knowledge of DBMS SQL;
- Good knowledge of GIT;
- Good knowledge of MongoDB and/or other non-relational databases;
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, better if Ubuntu/CentOS;
- Several years of development experience, including at least 3 years on stack LAMP/LEMP;
- Knowledge and experience with the most popular design patterns;
- Experience on development best practices: clean, tested, secure, readable and scalable code;
- Knowledge of framework Laravel and/or Symfony;
- Knowledge of WordPress;
- Advanced debug experience on PHP;
- Experience with Docker.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
We have described what we expect from you, now let’s tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Continuous training, training events also abroad and possibility of annual budget for specialized training from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit
- Be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions all the time;
- Be proactive in a highly collaborative environment, particularly in architecture design and reviews;
- Be able to manage your own work and have a midset aimed at continuous improvement.