Become an #IQUIIER!
You will work within our team in the creation and implementation of digital strategies with the aim of optimizing, amplifying and enhancing the projects and activities of our customers and our core products.
You will immediately enter the heart of our Strategy Area where you will take care of the management and optimization of media performance campaigns, you will provide advice and strategic support to our customers and you will be called to interpret their needs and desires, to translate them into concrete outputs.
Add your personal strengths to the presentation message, every detail of value that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, character, skills and ambitions. We want you to convince us to choose you.
We remind you to specify in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03..
The job offer is intended to be extended to both sexes, in accordance with current legislation (Law 903/77).
skills & requirements
- Analyze & develop end to end integrated SEO strategies and tactics for new business acquisition and project’s client;
- Manage in-depth keyword research & on-page optimization;
- Manage ASO, YouTube and Local optimization;
- Manage competitive search analysis to maximize brand visibility and the quality of the search exposure;
- Manage offsite data analysis and develop clear optimization guidelines;
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendation for improving client’s organic search rankings, tracking events (Tag Manager), traffic and conversions;
- Manage dashboard development & monthly SEO reporting (keyword ranking, SEO traffic, conversion data. Good knowledge of DATA Studio for reporting results & insights is a plus;
- Manage Google Analytics and G4 Implementation Audit process and perform site data analysis (cross-channel and cross-platform) to improve the overall performance strategy;
- Experience with leading SEO, web analytics and search research tools and technologies such as: Firebase, DeepCrawl, SemRush, BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, Hotjar, Google Suite, VWO, WebTrends, SimilarWeb, Ahrefs etc;
- Understanding of paid search, E-Commerce and other forms of digital media;
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results;
- Min 2-3 years of SEO specific work experience, preferably in an agency environment;
- At least 2 years of experience in Web Analytics.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, now we tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work in IQUII.
- Expected start: Immediate;
- Sede di lavoro: Roma, Milano, Remoto
- Place of work: Rome, Milan, Remote;
- Classification: to be defined based on the level of seniority;
- Salary between € 22,000 / € 50,000 depending on the level of seniority;
- Possible projects on foreign branches of the network of the Group to which we belong;
- 10% of the annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Continuous training, training events also abroad and the possibility of annual budget for specialized training from the second year in the company;
- IQUII Welcome Kit
Applications that do not reflect the identified requirements will not be considered.