Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions.
In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior design interfaces.
We are growing, grow with us.
If your passion is good coding and if you want to work in a crackerjack developers team, this is the job position for you.
We are looking for someone highly-specialized in Unity development. More experience you have the better, but we are even searching for junior dev highly motivated to grow professionally.
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
We want you to convince us to choose you.
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- Plan and Execute Augmented Reality development tasks including iOS, Android and HoloLens deployments;
- Own development sprints, product life cycles and client reporting;
- Manage quality assurance and bug testing across platforms;
- Support delivery of client projects, interfacing with software developers, salespeople, and client stakeholders;
- Experience deploying AR or VR applications with Unity;
- Nice to have: 3D Modeling, Web Development, UX/UI Experience;
- Real, deep, and contagious passion for Augmented Reality.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Position: fixed-term/open-ended contract;
- Place of work: Rome, Milan and Remote Working;
- Position: contract defined according to the level of seniority and career path. In IQUII the growth path includes: Internship of 6 months - Apprenticeship or Fixed-term contract – Open-ended contract;
- RAL 20.000 / 40.000€ depending on seniority;
- Possible projects in foreign offices of the group to which we belong;
- Continuous training, training events even abroad, internal hackathon and time dedicated to growth;
- 10% of annual time dedicated to experimentation;
- Time dedicated to physical well-being, sport and health;
- Twice a year we choose the perfect location to recharge the batteries and stimulate creativity and ideas in total relaxation;
- IQUII diaries, sunglasses, t-shirts and gadgets of the IQUII Team;
- Fresh fruit in the office every week, fun moments, sharing of ideas and a proactive environment.
- Also collaboration for shorter projects with VAT collaboration or determined contracts are foreseen.
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.