You will work as a UX/UI Designer within our team dedicated to the design and implementation of high-design interfaces that put the user at the centre.
The job offer is extended to any gender, in accordance with current legislation (L.903/77) for protected categories (art.1 L.68/99).
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer specialising in Web and Mobile design.
Add in your presentation message your experiences, your strengths, any valuable details that you think make your professionalism unique, in terms of skills, personality, abilities and ambitions. We want you to convince us to choose you.
Please attach your portfolio of work to your application!
The job offer is open to both sexes, in accordance with current legislation (L.903/77).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent knowledge of mobile and web User Interface Design;
- Prototyping with AXURE and/or Sketch and/or Adobe XD for Web and IOS/Android web App development;
- In-depth knowledge of the main graphic editing software and tools (Adobe Creative Cloud);
- Knowledge of the main collaboration tools (Zeplin, Invision, etc.);
- Knowledge of Design Thinking techniques;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Proactivity and aptitude for teamwork;
- Experience of +5 years required;
- Strong aesthetic sense and excellent illustration skills.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
- Ongoing training, time dedicated to experimentation and the possibility of an annual budget for specialist training from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit
- Be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions all the time;
- Be proactive in a highly collaborative environment, particularly in architecture design and reviews;
- Be able to manage your own work and have a midset aimed at continuous improvement.