You will work as a Visual Designer within our team dedicated to the design and creation of high-design interfaces that put the user at the centre.
We are looking for a Visual Designer for project collaborations on branding and online/offline communication.
In your presentation message, please add your experience, your strengths, any valuable details that you think make your professionalism unique, in terms of skills, personality, abilities and ambitions. We want you to convince us to choose you.
Please attach your portfolio of work to your application!
The job offer is open to both sexes, in accordance with current legislation (L.903/77).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Brand design and corporate design;
- Knowledge of the main graphic editing software and tools (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator);
- In-depth knowledge of leading video editing software and tools (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere)
- Knowledge of the main collaboration tools (Zeplin, Invision, etc.);
- Knowledge of Design Thinking techniques;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Knowledge of the main Visual Presentation software (Adobe InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of UI design and design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Xd)
- Proactivity and aptitude for teamwork;
- Strong aesthetic sense and excellent illustration skills;
- Special attention to detail;
- Strong ability to conceive and create effective concepts and visuals, combining knowledge and graphic tools.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Ongoing training, time dedicated to experimentation and the possibility of an annual budget for specialised training from the second year in the company;
- Welcome Kit: MacBook, backpack, T-shirt, water bottle, diary and many other IQUII gadgets.
And if you want to make sure we’re the right company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.
- Be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment;
- Be willing to learn and explore new solutions all the time;
- Be proactive in a highly collaborative environment, particularly in architecture design and reviews;
- Be able to manage your own work and have a midset aimed at continuous improvement.