Our development team is dedicated to the design and implementation of integrated technological solutions.
In particular, the design of digital environments that put the user at the center, integrating infrastructure and advanced features with superior design interfaces.
We are growing, grow with us.
The ideal candidate is in possession of a degree in computer science or science (three-year and/or specialist), or demonstrable equivalent culture, develops interfaces accessible via the web, implementing the most suitable solutions in terms of interaction, markup and style. Produces responsive interfaces, ensures compatibility on all major browsers and platforms.
Constantly updated on the main trends and technological innovations of the sector, it is able to analyze the feasibility of a solution, evaluate its effort and, if necessary, propose alternative solutions based on new technologies, maximizing efficiency in development and producing quality, optimized and reusable.
The resource will deal with:
- Development of software components, also interfacing with external partners / suppliers
- Management of testing and integration processes
Make sure to add your personal strengths in your cover letter, every relevant detail that you think makes your professionalism unique, in terms of experience, temperament, skills and ambitions.
Please remember to make explicit in your CV your consent to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/03.
We are an equal opportunities employer, according to current legislation (L.903 / 77).
- At least 3 years of experience in the development of mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge of C # programming languages and at least one of the following: Objective-C, Java and Swift
- Knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks: Xamarin, React Native
- Experience in the development of hybrid wrapping-based mobile solutions
- Knowledge of the functioning of Webservice technologies (RESTful and SOAP) and of JSON and XML formats
- Experience in publishing procedures on Google Play stores and iTunes
- Experience in integration with third-party and server-side APIs
- GUI development capability for smartphones/tablets
- Using versioning systems (SVN, Git)
- Experience in development in Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of relational databases and optimization of querying flows (SQLite, MySQL)
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English
- Availability to travel throughout the country
- Technical Writing capacity is appreciated
- The ability to work in Agile methodology is welcome, with frequent releases and rescheduling of on-going timelines
- Knowledge of technologies and security issues related to the development of mobile applications is appreciated
- Experience in the field of online payment applications is appreciated
- Experience in the role of Scrum Master is appreciated
- Relational, communicative and organizational skills, result orientation, ability to work for goals and in teams, problem solving predisposition and a strong analytical skills complete the candidate profile
WHAT WE OFFER
We have described what we expect from you, but let us now tell you what to expect from us and what it means to work at IQUII.
- Planned start: immediate;
- Place of work: Milan;
And if you want to be sure that we are the company for you, find out more about our #IQUIICulture.