2) Data Acquisition/Enrichment
- following up on the growth path of the profiled user base started in 2016;
- deepening the level of detail of users in the database through surveys and questionnaires, in order to prepare more effective communication activities.
To meet these needs, IQUII developed a platform with a new UI / UX starting from a design in line with the new visual identity of the Tournament. The features on the platform have contributed to:
- inform, narrating the event through news, photos, videos, display boards, programs, results and live scoring;
- involve, allowing the user to express preferences about the athletes to follow and thus personalize their in-app experience, and proposing features such as custom stickers, IBICam to take IBI branded photos and share them with their own network, and mechanisms of Instant Win to offer the chance to play and win during all the days of the Tournament, demonstrating their knowledge of the tennis world;
- simplify the experience, providing the user with the opportunity to purchase food and drinks directly through the app, taking advantage of the priority line to pick up their order comfortably at the stands, eliminating waiting times and fully enjoying the show. A strategic tool also for the same stands present at the Village of the Foro Italico able to bring the user to the purchase on a digital channel and therefore generate more sales.